Your order will normally be dispatched the same day (subject to stock availability) if we receive it before 12.00am Monday - Friday, with the exception of public holidays.
Items dispatched via a courier service will generally arrive with you the following day; items dispatched via Royal Mail can take a few days to arrive. Delivery times are however beyond our control.
Please email email@example.com and we will quote for shipping.
All shipping prices are inclusive of VAT.
We do the upmost to ensure that postage is exact cost and if there is bulk items ordered we will ensure that postage cost is modified if possible, as we want to restrain from overcharging on postage.
All items are normally delivered within two working days but this is not guaranteed and we cannot be held responsible for matters beyond our control. Items are delivered by Fastway Couriers, Parcelforce or Royal Mail.
Guidance & Notes
* All items bought our bought at buyers responsiblity if an issue arrives after the order is placed and it is due to customer error only a credit note can be offered if the order has to be canceled.
* Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours. If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can.
All products carry at least a 12 month warranty against faults and defects under reasonable operating conditions. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
If you feel that your purchase has a fault or is defective, then please contact us before returning any goods - we may be able to solve your problem without you incurring any postage costs.
If you wish to return a faulty or defective item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the item is coming back to us. We cannot issue postage refunds in such circumstances.
We will need the following details:
•Full Name and Address
* Please ensure that you wrap the package securely
* Refund does not include your cost of the original postage and packaging or return post if the goods are not damaged or faulty.
* Please ensure that line is removed from all reels as they will not be replaced/returned
* Please note that for your own security we advise that you send goods back using a service that can be tracked.
* We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or damaged in the post when being returned to us
* Royal Mail special delivery insures the goods up to £500
*Procastangling will not be held liable for Consequential Loss or damages
* This cover can be increased to £1,000 by paying a small premium
* Royal Mail recorded delivery only insures the goods up to £28
* This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer
* Advice given by staff members regarding Sizes and fitting of items is their personal opinion. We will measure and give advice to the best of our knowledge but the final decision is yours.
* Please do not return goods wet as these will be returned
You must include a copy of your invoice and a covering note explaining the fault or defect and what you may have done to resolve the problem, so that we can deal with your return as efficiently as possible.
It is your responsibility to make sure the item is well packaged and to cover the cost of return to us.
All original component parts must be included in the return.
Items will be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before a replacement or repair is authorised.
If returned goods are found to be non-faulty, you will incur a return postage cost.
1d Dobbin Street